There’s nothing like a splitting headache or a problem with your limited wardrobe to put a kink in your busy business trip or relaxing vacation. Why waste time in a new city tracking down a pharmacy or searching the floor for a lost earring back? Be prepared for any fashion or minor medical emergency by preparing this little kit and tossing into your suitcase each time before you go.
What to pack in your kit:
- Small Lint Roller
- Fashion tape: fix a gaping shirt, make a quick repair or temporarily hem that new pair of pants
- Safety pins
- Hair elastics
- Bobby pins
- Nail file
- Earring backs
- Tide to go
- Pain reliever
- Antacids: we all overindulge on vacation, right?
- Band Aids
- Blister Band Aids
- Red lipstick: Should something unexpected and fabulous comes up, say yes with confidence and dress up any outfit with a quick chignon (you packed those bobby pins, right?) and a swipe of red lipstick.
- Antihistamines: for those who suffer from seasonal or environmental allergies
- Extra contact lenses: for contact lens wearers
- Lubricating eye drops: for those who get dry eyes at high altitudes or in dry climates (or just in overly dry hotel rooms)
Place all the items into a small zippered cosmetic bag or pouch. Personalize your kit by adding any other emergency items you may need and head out on your trip with confidence. Bon Voyage!